Click on More Info below for all the upcoming events.More Info
The 2019 Pool Season will officially start on Memorial Day Weekend (Sat, 5/25 at 10 am)! The pool and splash pad will be open weekends only until Friday, June 7th at 12:30 PM, after which date the pool will be open daily through the summer. Please remember you need your clubhouse access card to gain entry through the pool gate. Replacement cards can be purchased at the clubhouse office Monday - Friday 10:30 am - 4:30 pm only. The cost is $50 per replacement card (check or money order only - no cash), payable to Windsor Ridge HOA. It is suggested you call the office ahead of time so your card(s) can be programed and waiting for you to arrive.
Please click here to view the 2019 Pool Rules. There have been no changes to the rules since last year. However, we have added a new sign in the splash pad area that prohibits ball throwing in that area. Over the last few years we have noticed damage to the splash pad fixtures as a result of kids playing ball in there. Each fixture costs several thousands of dollars, so we can no longer allow this to continue and risk more damage. If you wish to play ball, please lease the pool area entirely. Thank you all and happy soon to be summer everyone!
CORRECTION to last posting:
Please click this link to go to the Upper Uwchlan Township website yard waste collection page for more information. Place the bags/containers for collection in the same place you put your trash for collection. Those without alleys should be placed out front, those with alleys should place in the alley. The above link has the collection schedule showing which Wednesday's are collection days.
Please use the yard waste collections and do not throw your yard waste in the woods or common grounds!Read More >>
Buzz Cut Lawn Care and Landscaping, LLC- landscaping services:
- Click here to view our 2019 Offerings! Call today for a personalized quote.
- We can provide for all your landscaping needs: mowing, trimming, spring clean-up, mulching, turf applications...
- Already serving well over 15 homes in the area and have a vested interest in the Community as I live here!
- Contact Chase @ 484-901-6635 or e-mail to email@example.com or visit our website at www.buzzcutlawncareandlandscaping.com
- Services include professional lawn care, mulching & planting, hardscaping & masonry, & tree pruning.
- Landscaping packages include spring & fall cleanup, mulching & weeding of beds once per month and lawn care for the season for about 15-20% savings for the year.
- Already serving 25+ single family homes in the community.
- Recipient of Angie’s list Super Service Award. 20+ years in business and all work is warrantied.
- dantoniolandscaping.com or see Facebook. Contact Nick @ 484-354-6015 or 610-269-3691.
- Offering weekly or 10 day mowing schedules, as well as mulching, bush trimming and lawn services
- Contact Jeff @ 610-350-1908 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular Price - $215 singles, $195 larger towns (large twins and larger end units), $165 smaller towns (the 3 story townhomes near Route 100).
- Discounted Price Offered (After 6 Homes Schedule)
- Decks, Patios, Walkways, Furniture, etc. will be estimated on-site upon arrival.
- Contact Josh @ 484-880-2873 or via email@example.com.
Daltry Painting Inc. - painting & caulking of exterior trim/woodwork + interior painting:
- Exterior painting & caulking should be done every 5-6 years. REMINDER: Townhomes are included as part of monthly HOA dues and are on a 5 year schedule. Includes exterior trim/wood including: garage, windows, doors, sidelights, pillars and shutters.
- Pricing will be quoted on a per home basis. Estimates are: smaller home $1100, medium home $1500 & large home $1700. Dormers are $145 each.
- Pricing to caulk around exterior doors and windows: $45 per window or door frame
- Will also paint the mailbox posts for a nominal fee
- Interior painting quotes done on a per job basis.
- Contact Joe Themens @ 610-212-5483 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Battavio Plumbing and Heating/Cooling:
- If you're having issues or simply want to schedule preventative maintenance.
- Contact them @ 610-692-7960 for HVAC and general plumbing needs.
- They upgraded the HVAC system for the Fitness Center.
Richard Egan Contractors – stucco repairs:
- Stucco repairs, cleaning and sealing. They also do general contracting work.
- Contact them @ 610-353-3570 or via email@example.com.
- Free estimates. Contact Mark Logue @ 610-485-3619 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- They have a coupon for a spring special on their website – www.murphysdryerventservice.com.
- Contact them @ 610-647-4774 .
- Electric service upgrades, whole house rewire, internet/phone/cable, home theater, smart home lighting
- Contact Tobias Stoutenburgh at 267-242-1009 or email@example.com
- Check out their facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/taselectricllc
- Painting, hardscaping, landscaping, power washing, stucco/concrete work, roofing, siding, and much more.
- Contact John Thomas at 484-862-2987
- Visit their website for spring special offerings and discounts – www.tophatterchimneysweep.com.
- Contact Bill @ 610-469-6016.
- Glen Heydt Glass Company 610-359-1122
- Needs a sample of screen to reproduce it; very reasonably priced
- Contact 717-989-5261
- Note he is an Amish Builder, so you may have to leave a message for him to call you back.